Open vacancy – Marketing Director EMEA
As Marketing Director you’re in charge of analyzing marketing intelligence (market, customer, competition, technology) and product performance to define product offering, value proposition and pricing. You’ll define a strategy for the segment, in collaboration with the innovation teams and the segment teams. You’re responsible for the development of P&L’s for key projects and the management of their development to commercialization.
- Demonstrated experience of development P&L management in the commercialization of new concepts
- Engineering degree or PhD in material science or chemistry is a plus
- 5-10 years experience in marketing and / or technical development / production in relevant industry (f.e. paper & board)
- Strong business sense and ability to interact effectively with people from all backgrounds and levels
- Strategic mind, hands-on, result-oriented, good interpersonal skills
- Project management skills for scoping, developing and operational implementation of projects
- Prepared to travel EMEA region (80% is Belgium, UK & France)
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (company car, bonus system, …)
- The chance to work in a highly motivated and ambitious team
- Responsible for own P&L
- Reports to the Business Unit Vice President
- Be part of an international group, market leader in it’s niche.
Contact Liesbeth Eynatten at :
Mobile: +32 (0) 468 07 18 81